31.8.09

My girly paintings

Painted canvas with tempera or acrylics.
18*24 cm cost 18 euro
25*30 cm cost 28 euro
for bigger canvases please contact me.

beautiful fairies purple - blue
fairy balloon - little fairy
 
yellow elf - little green fairy
fairy with pot - green elf
fairy with magic wand - princess fairy
yellow fairy - tall fairy
little fairy pink - fairy with pot
 
little green fairy - green elf
  
beautiful blue fairy - rose fairy
  
yellow elf - little green fairy
smart fairy
beautiful pink fairy - green elf
little pink fairy - sweet fairy
 
fairies and elves

big canvas blue fairy  
big canvas brown fairy
 

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 

1 σχόλιο:

  1. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. click here

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή